In moments of inactivity from SCP Studios and/or staff, the owner or co-owner uses the Crisis Modes to direct where SCP's status is right now.
Closure of SCP Studios: All Members of SCP Studios left or quits
- Very low: Only if SCP Studios rests from a long broadcast, or a the owner/co-owner takes a short break.
- Low: If one of SCP Studios Networks are abandoned.
- Medium: No activity from SCP for 1 week, Quality on shows made on SCP Nework.
- High: No activity from SCP for 2-3 weeks, one or two members left or quits, Quality on shows made on SCP Network
- Very High: No activity from SCP for 3-4 weeks, half of the members left or quits SCP, Co-Owner or Owner leaves or quits, urgent seminar in place
- Closure of SCP Studios: All Members of SCP Studios left or quits, appearent attack or competition surpasses SCP.